Somnofit S - Anti-snoring mouth guard
|Delivery time:||Within 3 days|
SomnoFit S offers more comfort and a volume reduced by 30% in the mouth. Anti-snoring dental orthosis against snoring and light and moderate sleep apnea. Somnofit S adjusts to your teeth by a principle of hot thermoforming.
Anti-snoring dental mouth guard SOMNOFIT S
- The Somnofit S anti-snoring dental tray is a patented medical device that reduces and / or completely eliminates snoring and light to moderate sleep apnea. Somnofit S offers and optimal comfort. Adjustable between 4 and 12 mm in 8 positions. Perfect adaptation to dentition and guaranteed efficiency.
- The Somnofit S anti-snoring mouth guard is placed in the mouth just before sleeping. It frees the upper respiratory tract by the principle of advancing the lower jaw overnight. The space is freed at the back of the throat and removes nocturnal respiratory obstructions. You find peaceful nights. Thanks to the elastic bands, you can choose from 8 mandibular advancement levels (from 0 mm to +12 mm).
- This mandibular advancement splint called anti-snoring is adjusted to your teeth by a principle of hot thermoforming. You just have to immerse it for 3 minutes in a container of hot water at 80 ° C. You can readjust it several times, which guarantees that the orthosis is perfectly adapted to your dentition and that your comfort is optimal. The new generation Somnofit S anti-snoring tray is significantly more compact and lightweight. Thanks to its lightened design, it offers you a better comfort of use, for a reduced volume in the mouth.
- Made in Switzerland following the strictest European medical standards. The box also contains a thermometer, a dental fork for molding and a blue plastic storage box.
- Ideal for small and medium jaws
What we appreciate when using Somnofit S:
Above all, we particularly appreciate the comfort of Somnofit S. Having a reduced volume in the mouth greatly reduces the impression of wearing an anti-snoring gutter as is often the case with conventional gutters. The observance of the therapy is increased and the therapeutic benefit also. In addition, its use is more discreet.
Another advantage of SomnoFit S is the possibility to start thermoforming again. If you are not completely satisfied when placing your Somnofit S , do not hesitate to thermoform it again by repeating the procedure.
The 8 possibilities of adjustments for a therapeutic precision à la carte close to the much more expensive custom-made orthotics.
The Somnofit S mandibular advancement anti-snoring device is the most comfortable solution to effectively combat snoring and light and moderate sleep apnea. It is made in Switzerland according to the most rigorous hygiene standards. The brace against snoring Somnofit S opens the airways by shifting gently forward jaw. You can choose the ideal degree of advancement:
Several elastic bands of different sizes allow a very precise adjustment. Its light and flat design offers unequaled adjustment possibilities. The Somnofit-S snoring orthosis adapts perfectly to your body and adapts perfectly to your teeth.
In case of dental problem (damaged, unstable teeth) we invite you to consult your dentist or doctor beforehand.
- Total width of the gutter: 5.8 cm; gutter bar width: max. 1.5cm
- Total length of gutter (measured from back to front): 4.6 cm
- Height of each gutter: max. 1.2 cm
- 8 degrees of protrusion, standard values: +0 mm / +3 mm / +4.5 mm / +6 mm / +7.5 mm / +9 mm / +10.5 mm / + 12 mm (actual values may vary in function of each jaw). Basic values for a user with class 1 dental position.
- Lifespan: 18-24 months on average (very short duration in case of bruxism)
- Content: two gutters, 8 elastic bands, ventilated storage box, floating thermometer, dental fork
Recommendations for use
It is very important to identify the origin of snoring. You can consult a sleep specialist, your dentist or your general practitioner beforehand.
When snoring is obstructive, that is, due to an obstruction in the upper respiratory tract. The anti-snoring device SOMNOFIT S is the ideal device to fight against obstructive snoring.
Snoring can occur or be made worse when you sleep in a supine position. For this, the use of a Posiform anti-snoring pillow can be effective.
The Somnofit S snoring orthosis may not be suitable for you, if
- You have prognathia or if your teeth are tilted strongly forward
- You suffer from pain in the jaw, loosening of the teeth, a serious affection of the gums or the temporomandibular joint or any other affection of the jaw
- You have chronic asthma or epilepsy
- You wear braces or removable dentures, dentures or bridges, or if you have problems with the front teeth up or down
- Are under 18
If you fall into one of these categories, please contact us or consult your dentist before making any purchase decision.
The steps to follow:
It is important to follow the adjustment advice to the letter, namely:
- Respect the water temperature 80 ° C (please use the thermometer provided).
- The soaking time of the gutters (3 minutes).
- Alignment of the aligners in the mouth (start with the upper jaw).
- The adjustment procedure in front of a mirror.
Before bed, simply place the snoring brace in your mouth. It will move your lower jaw forward, preventing any narrowing or blockage of the airways, one of the main causes of snoring.
You can clean your Somnofit S snoring brace with mild soap and warm water. Do not use any strong corrosive or degreaser. This could affect the life of the Somnofit S orthosis.